Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sometimes I wonder..


New Tattoo Ideas.

Tree Tattoo

Really like this tree. Wouldn't get it on my side of course, because well I don't run around without a shirt on often. So I would most likely want it on my upper right or left arm. But this one is definitely a possibility.



And of course, I really need a zombie tattoo. I would love to get this on the back of my neck.




This is really pretty. I wouldn't get the actual head of the peacock though. I would just want the feathers.



Three very random tattoos. But I'm hoping to get one once tax time comes around again. I don't want to spend a crap ton of money on it, but I'm in need of a DECENT tattoo. 


Oh and I have been watching these guys all day...so great.

Ah alright..so this first blog wasn't that great. I'll think of something good for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment