Sunday, November 27, 2011

CraftyNESS

  So I purchased a few things at goodwill the other day. I knew I had to make a present for Meagan since her birthday was coming up. Im broke half the time of course, so I knew I had to go cheap. I'll show the before and after of Meagans, which I loved once I was all done. I'll have to make some similar. =]

View shot_1322...jpg in slide show






BEFORE (Horrible picture quality, I apologize.)






View shot_1322...jpg in slide show    AFTER (Again with the picture quality.)

I painted the cardboard black. Waited for that to dry and then ripped duct tape to make the letters. Once I was done I painted around the letters in a lighter green. And then of course splattered it with the pink. Way fun. =]


I was pleased with the outcome. Its a quote from the movie Flight Club, which was mine and Meagans all the FAVORITE movie. So YAY! Happy Birthday!

I bought a couple other things too which I'm planning on painting at some point.

View shot_1322...jpg in slide showView shot_1322...jpg in slide showView shot_1322...jpg in slide showView shot_1322...jpg in slide show

Cant wait to paint the first one. I plan on using it for my jewelry or just saving it and giving it to someone at some point. It would be pretty cute, and I should have taken it in color because its an ungodly gross ugly orange, blue and some other odd colors that just make it very unappealing. 





That's all for now.

JT & Andy Sandberg



1 comment:

  1. for some reason can't see the pictures on this post, but luckily i know what it looks like, as it is currently hanging on my wall! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete